Travellers on a tourist visa must have:
- A confirmed return ticket to their country of origin, and
- Confirmation of accommodation at an accredited tourist facility, e.g., a hotel, motel, bungalow or resort, OR
- A letter of invitation from a sponsor in Vanuatu.
- An accredited tourism property or facility means it was certified by the Vanuatu Government Department of Tourism, with a valid tourism permit.
- Failure to provide a confirmed booking with an accredited tourism property may result in denied boarding or refusal by the Vanuatu Government Department Immigration.
- Travellers and/or Vanuatu residents on a residence visa, student visa, business visa or special category visa must have a valid existing visa before boarding any flight to Vanuatu.
For any further information on these additional border measures and conditions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org